Right of withdrawal
Pursuant to art. 52 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the Customer may withdraw from the Conditions and therefore from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide reasons and without any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receipt of the products.
To exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in article XNUMX above, the Customer must send to SOCIETÀ CAPPELLETTO SRL a communication to that effect, within the terms indicated, to the following email address email@example.com
In case of withdrawal, the customer must return the products to his expense COMPANY CAPPELLETTO SRL within 14 (fourteen) days from the withdrawal itself, by choosing your trusted courier or Poste Italiane, at the following address:
SOCIETÀ CAPPELLETTO SRL
PIAZZA DEI SIGNORI, 10 – 31100 TREVISO (TV) – ITALIA
31100 TREVISO (TV) - ITALY
The goods must be returned intact, complete with all its parts and in the original packaging (envelopes and packs), kept and possibly used for the time strictly necessary to establish and verify their nature, characteristics and size, according to normal diligence, without are signs of wear or dirt, in compliance with the following conditions:
- the right of withdrawal may apply to the product purchased in its entirety; in fact it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (eg: accessories, complements, etc ...)
- for the withdrawal to be possible, the product must be intact and returned in the original packaging COMPLETE WITH THE WARRANTY SEAL, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: labels, tags, seals, etc ... );
- the shipping costs (and any customs fees, if any) for returning the goods will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Any customs fees incurred by Società Cappelletto SRL for returns from non-EEC countries will be deducted from the refund of the return.
- the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in the warehouse indicated by SOCIETÀ CAPPELLETTO SRL is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
- in case of damage to the goods during transport, SOCIETÀ CAPPELLETTO SRL will notify the Customer, to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain the relative reimbursement;
- SOCIETÀ CAPPELLETTO SRL will not respond in any way for damage, theft, loss occurred during or in any case depending on the shipment for the return.
Once the return has been received, SOCIETÀ CAPPELLETTO SRL will refund the customer the full amount already paid, net of the shipping costs incurred by the customer and any customs fees incurred for returns from non-EEC countries, in the same way as it did payment when ordering.
Please kindly highlight your order number on the package.
Refunds via PayPal and Credit Card are immediate. If, on the other hand, the customer has made a payment by bank transfer, the latter must indicate the details of the current account in the email to allow Società Cappelletto Srl to make the refund. The time for receipt of the transfer is two working days from the time of receipt of the return.SOCIETÀ CAPPELLETTO SRL may suspend the reimbursement until receipt of the returned product or until the moment the Customer proves that he has correctly returned the product.
In any case, the Customer will forfeit the right of withdrawal in cases where SOCIETÀ CAPPELLETTO SRL ascertains that:
- the returned product and / or its accessories, and / or its packaging are not intact or if the warranty seal has been removed;
- the product is missing its external packaging and / or the original internal packaging;
- the product is missing elements integrating it and / or accessories (e.g. closures, laces, buckles, etc.).
In the event of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, SOCIETÀ CAPPELLETTO SRL will return the purchased product to the sender, charging the shipping costs and, if already refunded, the price of the product.